Bring Your Own
Guests are welcome to use a caterer of their choice not on our preferred list. Guests bringing their own catering are responsible for ensuring they have adequate numbers of capable, professional staff + all required documentation including Special Occasions Permit if alcohol is being served.
Please note for each guest staff Loft404 requires their contact name, phone and email in advance of your event. Setup and clean-up duties should be explained to guest staff in advance.
BYO Catering Responsibilities
Guests who are bringing their own catering and/or supplies are responsible for ensuring the following conditions are met:
- There must be one lead representative/event planner/caterer on site at all times throughout the entire event, beginning at time of delivery of supplies, until end of clean up.
- All rented items or delivered goods (alcohol, flowers, video equipment, etc.) must be signed for by the renter or event planner/caterer.
- Event planner/caterers are responsible for unloading, setting up, and reloading all their goods. If Loft404’s staff are required to assist, staffing fees will apply.
- Caterers must collect all glasses, dishes, trash, etc. during the event. Rental items such as dishes, glasses, silverware, etc. are to be rinsed by the caterer and neatly placed in the original boxes provided. Non-returnable items such as paper items should be discarded in trashcans.
- Caterers are responsible for ensuring provided food-caters are used in the sinks at all times.
- Caterers are responsible for all cleaning of the kitchen and any used spaces after the event. This includes the sinks, counter tops, trash, and ovens, kitchen floor, and sweeping of the main floors, including mopping if necessary.
- All rented items are to be neatly placed in the designated area by the event planner/caterer after the event.
- Loft404 does not have on-site garbage/recyclable storage available. We offer removal of garbage/recycling/bottle for an additional service fee. All empty bottles are to be kept neatly separate from garbage/recycling
- All garbage bags are to be sealed and removed from the space, unless Loft404’s garbage storage/removal service has been booked.
- If Loft404’s garbage storage/removal service has been booked, it is the responsibility of the caterer to ensure bags are tightly sealed without leaks and neatly stored in the appropriate disposal area. Additional fees will apply to garbage that is improperly bagged and/or sealed.